Joyce Wilson – Mentor, Queen of Alternative Processes
- Photo session with Models for unique fine art portraiture
- Photoshop creating art with texture layers, collage, and NIK filters
- Printing on unique papers
- Alternative processes: solvent transfers – collage/varnish, metallic leafing with inkjet printing
- Painting techniques on inkjet with oils, acrylics, pastels and encaustic wax
What: A small intimate class at Joyce’s home/studio. Out of town students will stay at Joyce’s home in Santa Barbara (sometimes referred to as Paradise). Come play and learn where the weather is glorious—even the morning fog. A unique opportunity to hone your skills, and create art with your photographs.
When: Aug., 20 – 23, 2015, Limit 6 students
$750 includes lodging for 4 out of town students (shared rooms), supplies, transportation to/from Santa Barbara airport, technical data handouts, continental breakfast and lunch (evening meals not included).
$550 (Reduced fee for Santa Barbara or local residents w/o lodging)
$250 required to hold your space
Payable to: Joyce Wilson, 2921 Paseo Tranquillo, Santa Barbara, CA 93105
For information and registration: email Joyce: firstname.lastname@example.org call: 805-682-2955